Monday, February 28, 2005

"I have a dream..."

At last! My subconcious has provided me with a dream decent and interesting enough for public consumption. Well, I suppose you will have to judge if it really is that interesting--it was to me.
I was in a house I have never been to before, and apparently this house was ours. I can remember a great deal of the layout--in fact I drew the floor plan on graph paper this morning. There was a hall-way with two doors on one wall. These were Anna's bedroom door and my own bedroom door. (Yes my own room at long last!) My mom, Anna, Mark, and myself lived in this house, which had a large kitchen by the way. I remember all of us saying that when Nathan came home it would be such fun showing him our new house--and what a shock to him it would be! Ben was there with Kylee. I remember that she had run off somewhere into the kitchen I think, and Ben had asked me where she was. I couldn't locate her for some time because the sound of her voice seemed to be coming from several different places. But in the end, there she was in the kitchen, playing on the floor while Mom was cooking dinner on the stove. I remember being quite annoyed because as usual my room was a huge mess and Anna's stuff was taking up my space.
If you're still reading, then you must have nothing else to do--for anybody besides myself it must seem rather dull. Oh well--perhaps someday my dream maker will crank out something thrilling for you. Till then, you shall have to be content with my agravating and unceasingly dull periodicals.

5 comments:

La*Oriente said...

Oh come on Beka!! I was really starting to feel that we shared a link (both of us being teased by our siblings because of our dreams. But now I am starting to think that Mark is well within his rights to roll his eyes everytime you say you had a dream. At least mine aren't that boring. Oh well..

Rebekah said...

Oh COME ON Jen!! No matter what--even if you think my dreams are so horribly boring--we'll ALWAYS have a very sturdy cord connecting us in some mysterious way. And as you know, "A cord of three strands is not easily broken." Now, as far as my dreams being so very snoozy: most of my more exciting dreams are not exactly fit material to be posting anywhere, much less my blog! (you aught to know that, having heard so much of them)

CelloChic said...

Hey! I think we should start a Crazy Dream support group. Bek, did I tell you about my dream that we were having a Fiddler Cast Reunion in a Home Depot store w/o a roof? Anway, we were all making loud music, and I was playing guitar and singing rock'n'roll music. The party ended when you guys were catapolted by a crane (?!) over and out of the roofless building.

Rebekah said...

Whoah girl, you're almost as whacked out in the night hours as I am...you should ask Jenna or Sara about the dreams I told them about recently...or not.

Hmmm...support group. I'll have to think of a suitably bizarre name for that. You know the Bushey's and I practically HAVE a support group or sorts. =D

Rebekah said...

Christian--wow. I am duly impressed! Big purple dinosour nightmares...they should ban that program for frightening children...and teenagers...

Don't ever give in my man! NEVER!!