Monday, January 08, 2007

"Those lazy, hazy, crazy days of Summer..."

"Son of a motherless goat!" -Ben Miller

"Kenton, you poop alot." -Katie Miller

"It was a mosquito!" -Mary Robbins

"The baby rarrs like a lion." -Katie & Andrew Miller

"Raarrr!" --Kenton Miller

"Church showers are very important because cleanliness is next to Godliness." -Joel Robbins

"Where is that blasted park?!" -Me

"Excuse me sir, could you tell me where the park is?" -Me

"I think if you go to the end of this street and turn right you might hit on it. I don't know though--I haven't been there in twenty years!" -Nice Old Gentleman sitting in his front yard

7 comments:

La*Oriente said...

*peeping timidly out of my cave* "I'm the first to comment??" *shiver*

Sounds like an utterly delightful summer! :)

Mark said...

nice...gotta love those church showers

Anonymous said...

That's some solid Dutchliness from Joel Robbins.

I can relate about the park. Navigation and I are by no means friends; more like enemies that make occational uneasy truces.

Ruth said...

Navigation... I just took another side trip the other day :( But kids, now, aren't they enlightening? So fun!

Anonymous said...

That old guy sounds like someone out of a Ray Bradbury novel.

Gloria said...

Church showers??? I have yet to see a church with a shower. Or did I get that all wrong?

Rebekah said...

*groaning* Sorry Gloria--you know, the ladies put on showers for women who are getting married, having babies etc. My brother-in-law is quite (in)famous for his punning abilities. :)